Thursday, June 12, 2008

Writer's block???

When I am having writer's block, what do you think would appear in my blog entry???

Let me tell you: A whole lot of crap.

ya.. I can't think of anything to write right now... What can this entry be about??? Let me think....

1) My holidays
Nah... too last season and boring

2) My feelings right now
Blockhead!!! I am having writer's block!!! My mind is as blank as a piece of white paper.

3) Something about today
I just sit in the living and watch TV whole day... Oh and er... I have bought Xavier's birthday present!!!

4) My view about something
I've just said that I am having writer's block!!!

5) ... ... ... ... OH!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! JUST QUIT BLOGGING AND TURN IN THIS INSTANCE!!!
Ok, ok, you don't have to yell!!!, I get it, TURN IN right??? Ya... I get it!!!

(Look/Read the above)

Well... come to the thought of it, my writing block aren't that serious after all!!!

Ya... I admit... I am very bored right now...

ZnO