Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Need a good rest

Gosh, even 3 consecutive cups of cofffee can't keep me awake. Raking my brains out for a good class-tee design. Unfortunately, I'm not even half way through, and it is not even near completion.

Can't stand it, it always happens to me. When I need something to be done quickly, it always takes the longest time to complete.

All the early wakings are tiring me out, and if I understand myself well enough, on Friday, after school, I'm going to take a nap, don't even expect me to wake up for dinner. :)

After this week, I am starting an intensive revision programme for a week to catch up with my studies, as well as to prepare myself for further challenges when school reopens. In which means... no rest time again.

Well, guess I won't get my rest time until the Os are over. :(

Just my luck.

ZincOxide ZnO