Monday, June 30, 2008

Last post for JUNE.

Recently, I went to review all of my previous entries.

To be very truthful, I find myself quite irritating. Especially, during the times when I'm bored, when I just post/update for the sake of posting/updating. Thats the time when I would totally waste my time crapping away and blog nonsense.

Thus, I find myself quite irritating, at times. :D

I don't like to explain myself, I never like explaining. No matter how I'm being maligned, I simply refused to explain. For I think explanation is somehow, indirectly equivalent to, connected to, related to, or rather, simply lies. In the other words, to me, most of the explanations are covered with lies. Inregardless of white lies or just lies that hurts.
Besides, who would bother to listen, who would bother to care about what my explanations are??? Especially when they were so worked up over something, so agitated that they simply just can't listen to anyone.

Thus, why bother to explain??? :P

I get agitated and irritated easily recently. Must be the heat, I assumed. Adding on to that terrible terrible heat, STRESS is one of the factors that I really can't stand. (FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! DON'T ASK ME TO SIT!!!) Too many things on my hands rushing to meet those drawing-near deadlines. Come on... I'm still a kid, like a 5 year old kid trapped in a 17 year old body!!! I don't know how much longer I could hold on to these things.

I'm going to BLOW!!!

Great... another annoying, meaningless, unorganized entry to vent out my thoughts, to vent my anger and frustrations, to pend down my reflections.

Hmmm... I wonder... how much would I score for my composition, if I would write like this during my exams??? Nah... I'm just wondering. Won't take it seriously. Besides, I'm not that dumb to risk my grades for just one useless experiment right???

But then again.... Am I???

Nonsensical
Jean