Friday, June 6, 2008

While i'm ....

While I'm walking, or rather, strolling along the streets at Raffles Place. I'm enjoying the scenery of the place's modernity, and at the same time, observing the people around me. I like to observe their facial expressions, their ways of dressing, their hairstyles...etc. Of course, I'm not abnormal, weird or sick. This is just a possible way to inspire me so that I am able to produce a better art piece or stories.

While I'm settled down to do my homework, I always wonder how nice if I need not attend school and hand in homeworks...etc. Always wonder the things that a little mischievious child would wonder. But when I'm back in reality, I would ask myself, why wonder?

While I'm in my father's car. I would look out of that little window, which is incapable of providing me with a bigger picture of things outside the car. I could only imagine, how does the rest of the picture looked like.

While I'm stone-ing at a little corner, isolating myself from the crowd. It is the only time I can allow myself to let my imaginations run wild. Thinking of the impossibles and neglect the possibles. It is the only time I would allow myself to talk to my inner self, the true self that I've always refused to show it to anyone, inregardless if they knows me or not. Reflecting the things I've done right and wrong throughout the past 16 years.

Sometimes I just love to live in my little world while I'm doing my little things.

"Life would be a little more interesting" I assume.

ZnO