Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chunks

Thanks goodness!!! Sunshine after the terrible storm!!!
HAHAHA!!!
All back to normal again!!! WOO YEAH!!!

Seriously, I must admit, there is a serious problem with me on the eyes. Last week, Ruo Ning asked me to do the 2006 O level Social Studies SBQ, so that we will have something to ask or discuss about during the SS consultation with Miss Soh today. But at the very minute when the consultation starts, I realised, I did the 2004 O level Social Studies SBQ!!! The funny part was, I named the piece of work as :"06 O'level SBQ" and my answers were from 2004 O level SBQ!!!

Another sign of ageing. Guess my self-fulfilling prophecy is coming true!!! I AM ageing!!!

I feel like having a HUGE cup of coffee now. I'm so tempted by Miss Soh's large cup of coffee just now, that I went to buy myself a can of ice coffee immediately after the consultation. And now, I am craving for more. :P Oh no... My addiction for coffee is coming back again. Just GREAT.

My guitar string snapped again!!! Need to change it immediately!!! ARGH!!!! It is so irritating!!! Can't play it for the time being... SOB!!!

I'm so careless. I actually misplaced my beloved bear, ALFRED!!!! OH NO!!!! ALFRED!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

((((Sobbing))))
Jean