Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Why?

I'm a loser alright.
I'm only capable of disppointing everyone around me.
They are looking so forward into receiving the class tee, and one message from me crashed their dreams.
I so sorry guys.. I so sorry.
I'm such a muddle head and I'm such a disppointment.
I don't know how could I make amendments to all of you.... I don't know what to say.

Why?? Why can't things just go according to plan???!!! Why everything just doesn't go right???!!! Why???!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG????!!! WHAT HAVE I ACTUALLY DONE??? YOU HAVE TO TOY AROUND MY FEELINGS AND GIVE ME SO MANY PROBLEMS??? WHY CAN'T YOU FOR ONCE, LET ME ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING, WITHOUT PROBLEMS AND LET ME SUCCEED AT THE FIRST TRY???

I am so tired. I'm so frustrated.
Whatever I do, never fails to fail me at the first try. In regardless of the emcee job during the new year concert, my chinese o'level, my math o'level, my class tee...etc NOW WHAT??? RUIN MY ACTUAL O'LEVELS TOO???
So what does these phenomenon means???? I didn't do enough??? Then to what extent is considered as ENOUGH??? I've done so much... and yet it is still not enough. So does this conclude that I'M A LOSER?????

I HAD IT!!! I REALLY HAD IT!!! YOU HAPPY???

Jean