Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NIcknames

I've got alot of nicknames. :D

Well, sad to say, almost all were given by Net.

She calls me "Cavewoman" because I'm very noisy. "Obasan" because she wants to annoy me. "Childish elder sis" because I never acted my age infront of her. "Noisy freak" because she thinks I'm irritating. "Oba" because she thinks 'Obasan' is too long. "Parasite" because I mentioned that I will depend on her for a living when I grow up. She will have to support me. :D "Baka" which mean idiot, because she really thinks I'm one. "Walking idiot" because I lack of common sense. "Log" because I sleep like one.... etc

Shame on her. I'm her big sister you know. I'm 3 years older than her you know??? And she kept citicizing me that I'm a 5 year old kid trapped in a 16 year old body. How dare she!!!
...
...
...

WAAA NETTO TAN!!!! YOU T-SHIRT!!!!(Because I'm Jean so she is T-shirt, she hates that nick name!!! :D) I WANT MY ICE-CREAM!!!! YOU GET AWAY FROM IT!!!!

(((SOBS... My... Ice-cream...)))
Jean