Sunday, July 6, 2008

Soup, Simplicity, Stress

3 things to talk about:"Stress, Simplicity and Soup".

Nope, I'm not playing with alliteration and of course I'm not going to be poetic. Just pure coincidence that all of these 3 words start with a 'S'.

Stress
Too many things needs me to decide and handle. I simply don't know how to explain. Class tee. Daddy offered his help but I didn't accept. I insisted that I accomplish something myself. Thanks daddy, I appreciate your help but no thanks, I need to learn to go through all these somehow. Although this is a happy post, I'm writing it in a frustrated and stressed out mood.

Simplicity
Xavier came yesterday!!! I'm so delighted. I realised, kids have the ability to take my troubles away. At the very least, temporary. Again, I emphasize the word Simplicity. Kids are the best examples. They think and derive things based according to simple logic. But then again, their simplicity won't last very long. Soon they will be influenced by all sorts of things around them and then... no more innocent baby.

Soup
Net had a terrible Soup Day on Friday. According to Net, during her recess, Miss Soh accidentally spilled soup on her. Net told me that she had promised Miss Soh not to tell me about this incident, but eventually she spilled the beans to me, HAHAHA.
So PS: Dear Miss Soh, if you happen to read this post, don't blame my sis. I talked her into confessing :P.
After that, we went to Century for dinner. Both of us ordered Japanese food. Then somehow, I spilled my MISO soup on her.
OOPS!!!!
Haha guess she had a serious issue with Miss Soh and MISO that day.


((((Mixed feelings))))
Jean