Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Learn it once and for all

Yuppie, it has been a week since I last blogged.

To many things to take care of, so didn't have much time to spare for my dear old blog. Please forgive me. :D

Its the class T-shirt again. Now I can definitely conclude that my life needs MANY second chances or second tries. Sick and tired of it. Not going in to it, since its already over. No point fretting now. I could safely say that, the class tee feud should be over by now. Its sunshine over the rain!!!

I know perfectly well that what I am going through now is an experience gained. Theres a big possibility that it would help me in many ways when I grow up.

Forgive myself for making so many stupid mistakes. Comes to the thought of it, no one is perfect!!!

Hope the next time round when I receive the class tee, I won't feel so dejected and disappointed again.

Cheers
Jean