Thursday, August 7, 2008

100th

The 100th post!!! Not bad, not bad at all!!! For a 3 minute person like me, could keep a blog till now can be considered as a miracle!!!

First thing first. Well, now I can officially and finally add a 'Full-Stop' behind the phrase 'Class T-shirts'. I'm extremely happy with it.

Secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, SINGAPORE!!!!

Thirdly, I think I screwed up my english prelim paper 1 and 2 BIG TIME. Whats the point of being positive anyway? It never helps.

Fourth, If I can't go Korea or Japan this year end, PLEASE at least bring me to HONG KONG!!!! I LOVE HONG KONG and I'm dying to go there, SERIOUSLY!!!! MUMMY PLEASEASEASEASE!!!!! I WANT TO GO DISNEYLAND!!! And NO, I'm not a 5 year old kid. MUMMY I BEG YOU!!!! I WANT TO SEE MICKEY MOUSE!!!!

(((Childish)))

Jean