Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wall-E

Watched Wall-E yesterday!!! I like M-O and Eve!!! I love the way M-O's way of detecting and classifying Wall-E as "Foreign Contaminant" and his determination to clean Wall-E up. And EVE... no particular reason why, her appearance just appeals to me very much. :D

Initially, Net and I decided to watch "Journey To The Centre Of The Earth". I know its kind of late but due to prelims, I have no choice but to watch it now. Unfortunately the cinema did not schedule the movie in favour of our time, so Net told daddy that we will be watching Wall-E. He agrees readily and so off we went for the movie.

After we bought the ticket and snacks, while we were ready to go in, daddy saw the poster of Wall-E on the wall, he exclaimed. "You mean the robot thing is Wall-E?"
Net replied "Ya, if not what do you think it is?"
Dad said:"I thought the name of the movie Journey to the centre of the earth was Wall-E!!! I didn't expect it to be a robot show!!! How can you all trick me in to this???"

LOL

Anyway, I think he enjoyed the movie. Thats why I always say, Disney and Pixar's movies never fails to disappoint me. :P

(((W-A-L-L-E)))
Jean