Monday, August 4, 2008

Spines

Someone once told me a story.
It is either about hedgehog or porcupines. Since I couldn't remember whether it is hedgehog or porcupines and I love hedgehog more, I shall use hedgehog. :D

I've learnt something from it and I would like to share it with everyone. :D

Here goes...

During winter time, a group of hedgehog would snug together in a hole to keep each other warm. But due to the fact that their spiny sharp spines are simply to spiny and sharp. While snuggling and keeping each other warm, their spine would hurt one another. Thus to prevent the spines from hurting themselves, they would have to break away, move away and stay away from each other. But when the weather is simply too cold, they have no choice but to move in again. And when their spines hurt each other, they will have to move out again. This process occurs over and over again until winter is over.

Likewise, friends should keep a distance away from each other so that both parties or involving parties would not get hurt easily. Friendship would therefore last.

(((Sentimental)))
Jean