Thursday, February 26, 2009

Coffee-Table.

The long awaits coffee-table had finally been delivered!

Hooray!!!

HOORAY to the fun that I've missed out yesterday, due to the fact that I have to rush home and wait for the table to be delivered yesterday right after Road Run.
And HOORAY to the excuses they gave me hinting that they can't make it to deliver that table yesterday.
Lastly HOORAY that they promised to deliver it today by 5pm.

So I waited... Its already 5:45pm.

At 6pm, Net reached home. She was like asking where is the table. I pointed to the empty space at the living room and said:"Oh there it is! Its transparent in colour! Can't you see it? Its gorgeous!!!"

Net eyed me.

So I waited... 6:30pm

and waited... 7:30pm

Finally *Ding Dong!!! 8:30pm.

Delivered by 5pm? Oh! I really didn't know that their 5pm is my 8:30pm!

I vowed to myself that if the coffee-table still ain't delivered to my house by today, I'm gonna sue that irritating company to no end.

Since its has already been delivered, I'll let the matter rest. :D

That table is seriously gorgeous. I chose it!!! and I love it!!! I've such good taste!

Jean