Sunday, February 22, 2009

Town!!!

YAY!!! I FINALLY WENT TO TOWN!!!
Yes, I'm pretty much into town lately. No idea why.

Went town with Aisah, Adeline and Wilfred!!!

Anyway I'm still waiting for Adeline and Aisah to send me the photos. My darn phone ran out of battery before I could take any photos!

So Adeline, Aisah: May I know, "Why am I waiting?"

Haha

Its a pity Yining can't make it and poor Wilfred is like so alone. :P

We decided to walk from Wisma to Esplanade, its a crazy idea. However we didn't make it in the end because by the time we reached Plaza-Sing, its simply too late, Aisah's mum called and we had to go back.

But not to worry! We had made a pact: to finish our "journey" continuing from Plaza-Sing to Esplanade next time. :) I'm looking very forward to it!!!

WAAA HOO!!!

Jean