Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DOWN.

2nd day of school.

Yes, I felt extremely down for these few days.

The reason doesn't lies with my new school, my new school was fantastic!

I was the problem.

I was extremely "TMS-SICK". I miss TMS so badly that sometimes I really have the urge to go right back in the middle of those boring lectures.

When Net and I was discussing about things used to happen in TMS, I get really emotional and many of the times, I have the urge to break down.

I missed my teachers' naggings, I somehow yearned for my principals' boring speeches, I missed the school's study area outside AVT where I spent most of my time studying for Os, I missed my classrooms, I missed the physics and chemistry labs that I used to screw up so many of my science experiments, I missed TMS' Mass CIP events, I missed the school's grand foyer and last but not least, TMS' school hall, where it had provided me with a stage and gave me my first performing exprience....

I'm sick.

I know I really should adapt to the changes happening around me but...

Oh nevermind. :(

Jean