Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blabberings

I'm really looking forward to the long weekend.
At least I get to study at my own pace, and catch up with my revision plans.
I officially conclude, that homework are hindrances to self revision. They take up most of your time and they are extremely meaningless.

Went for NDP preview last saturday. It was ok, however, we were sitting at a position where we couldn't enjoy the fireworks to the fullest extent. So to make up for the disappointment, we will be catching it again on the day itself. :P

Everything seems to be going at such slow pace this week. I'm so lethargic!!! Can't wait for friday.

I'm beginning to dread night study, not because its useless, but because I'm lazy. :P Need to build up the stamina!!!

Literature is fun, but with the piling homework, I don't think you will find it fun anymore.

-_-

TIRED!!! D=

Jean