Friday, July 30, 2010

Forbidden Love

The magical affinity between me and piano (especially Tunest) began 5 years ago... and it was because of "Forbidden Love".

I was strolling along the corridor when I overheard my senior playing this song on the piano.

The melody drew my attention. Unknowingly, it woke my passion for music as well as sparked off the interest I had for piano.

I was very determined to learn the song.
However, because I was too busy with exam syllabus, I hardly have the time to learn it. :(

While packing just now, somewhere between that huge pile of music files, I accidentally stumbled upon the sheet music for 'Forbidden Love'.

Well since I have sometime to spare, I sat in front of the piano, played 'Forbidden Love'. Though I didn't managed to finish it today, I'll finish it someday.
And that 'Someday' will come.

Trust me.
Its a promise.

Jean