Sunday, July 4, 2010

Someday

Looking at how people succeed in doing the things I wanna do so badly... one half of me feels happy for them, while the other half is filled with pure jealousy... ok, put it in a nicer way, envious of them.

My belief of "I will get there someday" is slowly depleting by the second.
Just like what Roy Miller (played by Tom Cruise) mentioned in the movie Knight and Day:
"Someday. That’s a dangerous word. It’s really just a code word for ‘never'."
(Or was it something similar but different? Sorry I can't remember, but anyway, I've made my point here.)

You know, until he mentioned it, I've always thought that my 'someday' will come.
Now that he said it, I guess he makes sense in one way or another.
My 'someday' could be 'never', my 'someday' might never come.

But another hopeful thing is, Roy Miller sort of, did get his 'someday' in the end. So I guess I should try to hold on to the belief that "I will get there someday"?
Is it a realistic fetch?
I don't know, you tell me.

Jean