Sunday, July 11, 2010

Its my life

Again, even after a round of detour and avoidance, I'm still back to square one. I'm still at the same starting point. I'm standing here, right now, at the same cross-road of deciding which route to choose.

Nope, No progression. AT ALL.

Well, to think I can avoid it, and not face it ever again, but NO, I'm back here again.

Can I still do the things I love and at the same time, mug like theres no tomorrow for A levels?

The standard answer that I'll receive would be:
Yes, if I've got perfect time management.
No, if I can't balance both at the same time.

Sometimes, its easier said than done.
To be very honset, I'm not very discipline, I tend to procrastinate.
So I guess the answer to my problem is quite obvious.

However, I can't seem to settle down. the very thought of writing music; writing and finishing my stories; start drawing and working on my new manga; singing my heart and lungs out; strumming my guitar; buying a new electric guitar; finding gigs to perform; getting Six Harmonix to be famous; flying away to take a break (overseas)... et cetera...

AH! Youth!!!

I don't have time anymore... I can't wait... I'm one without patience...
One of my alter ego: The Wild & Crazy Jean is dying to break free from the convention.

I am dying to do something different!
I am ready to be different!
I am ready to make a difference in my life!
I refuse to be chained and trapped again.

Because its my life

Jean