Saturday, July 10, 2010

'Complex' Numbers

I'm an even number person, and I have something against odd numbers.
(For those odd numbers' suporters out there, I'm very sorry but I really don't like odd numbers.)

As much as I dislike them, I need them, and I can't do without them.
TO ME, odd numbers are, more often than not, useful, as the determining factor to 'win or lose' situations (games, matches... et cetera.) and of course - for people like me, whom most of the time, couldn't make up their minds and always wanted to have the best of both worlds - odd numbers definitely come in handy, when it comes to decision makings. (as childish as it seems, yes, things like 'Eeny-meeny-miny-moe')

I love even numbers.
They can be easily divided, and make sharing so much easier. However as much as I love them, I find them extremely irritating. (Draws.) And being easily divided, I guess they don't only advocate sharing, but also division/ separation.

...

Sorry just some random thoughts about numbers.

Jean