Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Despicable Me

Watched 'Despicable Me' with my Guitar peeps today.

Nice Show, however, not as hilarious as I expected it to be, and C'mon lets face it, Agnes and the Minions are SOOOO SOOOO CUTE!!! Totally love them to the MAX!!!

Some funny quotes from the movie...
(Quotes gathered from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323594/quotes)

Agnes: "Does this count as annoying?" [puckles her cheeks] (*Plop Plop Plop Plop Plop)
Agnes: [looking at a fairground stall's prize, a unicorn plush toy] "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"
Agnes: [Cuddling her unicorn in ecstasy] "It's so fluffly!!!"
Gru: "We stole the Statue of Liberty...!" [the minions cheer] "...the small one, from Las Vegas!" [the cheers stop]


Agnes puckling her cheeks

OK, that aside.
I'm very worried about my health.
I can't see properly- failing eyesight, and theres something wrong with my ears - they hurt.
OMG...

Back to 'Despicable Me'.
Love the main theme of familial love. :D

OK, thats all for today.

Toodles!
Jean