Monday, July 26, 2010

Too many things...

There are just too many days in a year that worth remembering, but somehow, they keep slipping my mind.
Sorry peeps! Will make it up to you people once A levels are over.

Anyway, too many things to rush before they meet their respective deadlines. On top of our own revison plans, the teachers keep piling us with homework/ assignments, thinking that we have plenty of time to finish them. How nice. :D

I know its not the right time, now, to contemplate between which to buy - an electric guitar or a music station after A levels. But I can't help it!!!!
I've been thinking about the pros and cons of getting the former or, if not, the latter... But you know, I want them both!!! I can't do without either one!!!
Why can't I get the best of both worlds?

Sadness~

Anyway today is a long day, my eyes are half close while typing, need to turn in now...

(*Flashing) Energy Level = EMPTY/ZERO. (*Flashing)
(*Flashing) PLEASE RECHARGE! (*Flashing)
(*Flashing) SHUTTING DOWN IN 10, 9, 8... 4, 3, 2, 1 (Fade off)

Jean