Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Updates...

Night study sessions are surprisingly useful.
At the very least, for someone like me, who ain't very discipline about studying at home, it is definitely useful.

However, as useful as it is, "brain fried" is simply inevitable. So usually I'll keep some energy bars in my bag, so I can munch on them to keep me awake. :D
Sadly, I'd tend to finish them before night study sessions commence.
So yar, my plan to save myself from being "brain fried" failed. Terribly.

Got myself a new pair of spectacles.
Its red in colour.
Please don't be mistaken, red is not exactly my favourite colour, I just feel like getting myself a red one.
I've got a lot of issues with this specs. I'm sorry if I'm so emotionally attached to my previous specs, but, I can't seem to relate myself to this new one. And, I still think that it is too big for my face.
But whats done can't be undone. Since I've bought the glasses, I shall stick to it and hope that the both of us could come to a compromise and we would be more tolerant of each other.

Still in the mist of getting use to the specs.
Sigh~ Dizzy days ahead.

Jean