Friday, July 30, 2010

Thought-less

I'm surprised.
I haven't been thinking.
(Except academic theories) Nothing is going on in my mind.
It seems that nothing is bugging me lately.
I'm actually free of troubles!

I used to have a lot of things to ponder about, but now....

Woo.. Don't be mistaken, I'm definitely not complaining.
I guess it is a result of letting go and moving on. :D

But to me, being thought-less for so many days, seems quite uncommon...

I wonder...
Is it a sign of calmness before the storm?
Is it a sign of giving up? Resignation? or Surrender?
Am I surrendering my passion and dreams to reality?
Is it really true that romantic idealism and brutal realism/pragmatism can never co-exist?
Or
Is it simply because I really have nothing to cogitate about?

...

Sheesh! I'm such a worrywart!
I should have faith in myself.
At the very least, I should trust myself that the fire within me - passion for music; writing stories and drawing - will never cease.

Hang on Jean!
You are almost there!!!

Jean