Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've remembered

I've forgotten.

I've forgotten the overwhelming emotions I've felt 2 months ago. - When I was on that stage with my TPGE peers, waiting to play (our encore piece) Sleepers Awake for the last time.
With tears welling up in my eyes, I rang the last note of Sleepers Awake.

That was a memorable and a sensational moment. I was emotional.
Together with TPGE, we have been through thicks and thin; ups and downs.
It was definitely a result of our hard work.

Didn't we feel bleak and pessimistic about our standards?
Didn't we feel lost and anxious while preparing for either the competition and/or 'Vivace'?
(Well, at least I did.)

Nevertheless, despite all the obstacles and anxieties, we made it, didn't we?
Its an example of 'hard work paid off', isn't it?

We were thrilled! We were hopeful!

But I was blinded by the demoralizations;
I was so convinced that miracles do not exist;
I lost all hope;
I've fallen into the deepest, darkest pit.

All along, I've claimed that I'm searching for my inspiration - a motivation to pull me up - when I've over-looked that very moment! - That moment when we were so motivated to work hard, the moment of being motivated to fight it all out and achieve what we wanted, the moment of faith, the moment of hope.

I've forgotten, and now, I've remembered.

What I'm looking for, never left.
It has always been right there, before my eyes.
I was blind indeed.

Now, equipped with motivation and hope.

I Will Win The Battle.

Jean