Friday, July 2, 2010

Movie. Ice Cream

Went out with Addie and Munirah today.
We caught Twilight - Eclipse as well as Knight and Day.

Nice movies, good shows. Watching Toy Story 3 next, heard that it was nice, just gotta catch it. :D

OK.

I think I'm mildly Enochlophobic - slight fear of crowd. The bus was overcrowding today, while I'm on my way home. I'm slightly uneasy about the crowd but, well I HAVE to get home by the bus, so I can only bear with the uneasiness I'm experiencing.

It wasn't the so much about crowd that was bugging me, it was the draggy bus journey and the lives of my ice creams.
Oh my god!!! My ice creams are dying (Melting)!!!! Drive faster!!! For crying out loud!
Here I am trying to save those poor ice creams from dying and there you are, driving slowly like a snail. OMG
Spare a thought for the ice creams ok?
We are talking about life and death matter here?! Your speed could kill an ice cream!!!
For crying out loud!!! Please respect their lives!!!

Ok, thats all for today :D

Jean