Thursday, July 8, 2010

Self-Reflexive

Self-Reflexive. Its something like "a song within a song", "a play about a play"... something like a self-conscious narrator. It's a technique that I love to adopt (whenever possible) when I'm writing a story/ a poem or a song.

Self-Reflexive is one of my hobbies as well.
Constantly reflecting upon everything that I've done and not done.
Attempting to learn from every mistakes made, trying to absorb every possible knowledge from experiences... et cetera.
Reflect, reflected.
It's actually beneficial to constantly reflect upon ourselves.
Well undeniably it will make us a better person.

On a side note...
Sometimes little hints of success may turn out to be a false hope.
Nevertheless, since I don't expect much out of this, I'm not entirely disenchanted or embittered about it.

Sigh~

Sun rise and set...
I've been through so much, I don't want to lose them.
I'm burnt out, jaded, bedraggled, definitely.
But at the same time I know I've matured, mellowed.

To think I'll give up ehz?
Nope I won't.
Motivated?
Not yet. But I'll try.

I'm finally able to make some sense out of all of these tormenting and chagrining stress/pressure.

Like it or not, I shall move on.
Move on, Moving on, Moved on.
So I'll progress, progressed. Improve, Improved.

Jean