Tuesday, January 4, 2011

For you ^^

Sometimes, I just need to talk things over and I'll be fine. Trashing things out, coming clean, it hurts but, at least I feel more comfortable.
Yes, after talking to daddy, to mummy, to Net and to dear, I feel like all my troubles are gone. Now the rainy clouds are gone, finally I can enjoy my 2011. Sunshine Yo!!!
But... can I ever expect everyone to tolerate my temperament?
Maybe, it would work for a couple of times, but for a long term basis... people will just get irritated and leave me. (With the exception of my family LOL)
I feel apologetic... especially to dear. I hadn't been nice (short tempered), I had issues, I'm asking so much, yet he tolerated it all. I'm thankful yet apologetic.
Now is finally sunshine over the rain. I'm relief.

Now I'm in the right mood for a post for dear ^^

Believe it or not, just when I thought I'll always be the minor role of my love life, he came in and proved me wrong.
I intended to step behind the scene and conceal my feelings til time make me forget. Until that fateful day, I realised, I'm no longer that minor character I thought I was because he, my dear, entered my life.^^
Unbelievable, I thought I was living in a dream. It took me quite awhile to register that all these are real.

I'm glad that I've found him, because there are really times where I don't know what will happen to me without him. He is the best thing that had happened to me. ^^
I'm short tempered, I get irritated relatively easily. I'm really thankful that he tolerated it all.

My only wish is that I hope that our love will last longer than eternity. ^^

Love him always. ^^

Jean