Monday, January 17, 2011

Restart

I'm determined to be happy this week.
So, troubles, you can just shoo off to a corner and I deal with you some time later.
Escaping again? Yeah I guess so. Then again, if I can't solve them now, why don't I leave them til later.

Anyway, packed my room... it looks much tidier now, but the way I stack things up... I sense something ominous coming the way. Junior got a new place to settle now and mum won't threaten to throw him away anymore... but I'm at this constant fear that he will fall from that place... so ya, I'll have to be extra cautious...

On a side note, nothing beats crying in Blueberry's arm, he is such a dear, so cuddly and so comforting. ^^

OKay, time to wrap up my unhappiness and restart. Thank god its still January, 2011 will be a good year, I'm pretty sure. ^^

My Roller Coaster is starting to go up now ^^

Jean