Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let go

Spending time playing piano (not exam pieces) really take my mind off a lot of things.

Letting go... its quite an art to master... We all have to let go at certain point in life ya?
Yeah... its difficult at first, its cos you are just not used to it. After you are able to pull through that period, everything will be fine.

I'm trying to let go... a lot of things actually, because only then I can be happy. Unfortunately, it will be more difficult for me because I have to let go of things which I had held on to since almost ten years ago.

Unload myself.

Anyway, though I'm working for Acme Focus, I really have nothing much to do. So right now, I'm like rotting at home everyday? But I'll expect a heavier workload after Chinese New Year, so now I'm like super free? Yes, super free. So I'll Junior, I'll play piano, I'll draw, and yes complete that thousand pieces puzzle, do my music homework.

I'm just too lazy to get started... but once I start I can't stop. Oh yes, I'm that sort, if you get me addicted to do something, I'll keep doing it everyday. But the key is, you have to get me started. if not, I'll just rot... all day... I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!

Jean