Thursday, March 6, 2008

...

Its very unlikely for me to go donut crazy.... Who knows? I am.

Writing and filling in lyrics for the school's musical songs.... Hate it and love it.

Miss Soh made fun of me and Yi Ning again.... Haha It's always nice to have little hiccups to make the day interesting isn't it?

Got my progress report... Improvement made!!!! Press On!!!

I feel that the world is unfair, hardwork and effort will just go to waste when favouritism and bias-ness are around.... Just a passing remark.

Though all my math teachers went overseas this week, luckily I still have Miss Chia around. But... I just can't manage to find her... Where is she??? What a 'lucky' day... Great...when I needed help I can't find any. When I don't need help, they all come for me. Hahahaha

Some people just don't know time management. Think that they could handle and take control of everything. Not sensible at all.... I AM refering to someone.

Holidays are here!!! Take a good rest BUD!!! Start afresh next term!!!

Sayonara
Jean