Thursday, March 27, 2008

Reflections and Thoughts

Everyday, without fail, some new experience will be waiting for me to reflect and to think. As I went through every single experience, my mixed emotions and feelings would goes up and down like some sort of wave-like phenomena.

Difficult and complicated.

How do I explain such complexed feelings??? I mean, it all happened at just that very particular second, when I am having fun, enjoying myself and something would just struck me in the head and made me lost the mood to enjoy, to play and to be fun. But after a second moment, everything goes back into place again. Is that how I felt previously??? Is that how I had felt when I couldn't get out of my little cornered box and thus unables me to cross the line and into that person's box???

The above was my thinkings, my reflections on tuesday, 25 March 2008.

Realised something really saddening today. Shouldn't post in detail about it as its someone else's secret. My heart broke into tiny pieces when I heard about it. What should I do to help??? How should I help??? Are the questions I asked myself at that point in time when I heard the news. Someone I really care about was hurt, I need to do something about it. I mean, at the very least I think I should.

Opening/ Starting a converstion is something I really don't know how to do. I had taken a huge step today by taking the initiative to open my mouth to talk and sustained that converstion for at least 5 secs. To me, it is a great improvement already.

Reflections, Thoughts for today, 27 march 2008.

Sayonara
Jean