Saturday, March 15, 2008

Schooling holidays

After this week, I could finally confirm that I REALLY CANNOT STUDY AT HOME!!!!

If I have no choice but to study at home, do you know where is the most suitable place??? THE KITCHEN!!!! MIND YOU IT'S THE KITCHEN!!! Another place is the balcony, if not, the dining room. But that includes that I have to resist the temptation of switching on the television, which to me would be considered as a torture!!!

By now you must be asking 'what about your study area???' Well, let me tell you, that horrible place have nothing but distractions that I cannot resist!!! Computer, Air-conditioner, Music, Comic books, Games, Phone....etc HOW TO STUDY???!!!

I have no other options left but to go to school. What a happy holiday!!!

Actually its not a bad things afterall, at least I have donuts with me!!! :D And I am so excited about the donuts, I took a picture of them.

Say Cheese!!!!

Great, just great....

Sayonara
Jean