Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wisdom tooth

My wisdom tooth is hurting me. Told my friends about it and they were like: "Oh!!! This year O'levels you over-used your brain is it???" Ya... does that mean that I am intellectual???

Ya... So this week I have a serious issue with my wisdom tooth. So it tortures me by preventing me to eat a proper meal. I can't even eat rice, and I have to depend on congee to fill my stomach. In which could be a problem, because I seriously eat alot, and congee is something that will never fills me up.

On thursday, 27 march 2008, I stayed back in school to help Miss Soh to sort out the social studies file. She treated me with GREEN WASABI PEAS, what a nice teacher right??? I love green peas, so without knowing that it was actually wasabi, I popped one into my mouth. Pathetically, I was choked by the over-powering, fiery, pungent spiciness of wasabi. Ya... it just happened... then... Miss Soh burst out laughing and claimed that she had successfully tricked me in to it. So evil right???

Back to the main point, I forgotten that my wisdom tooth is giving trouble, I accidentally, I don't know how, I hurt my wound. Ya... it just happened. Then... cannot eat dinner again.

I maybe really would pluck that irritating tooth out. I tell you, it is disrupting my life!!!! I can't eat!!!! CANNOT EAT IS A VERY TORTUROUS MATTER TO ME!!!! IT MEANS MY LIFE WOULD BE MEANINGLESS WITHOUT FOOD!!! I WANT TO EAT!!!!

I want to eat *Sob

I want to eat *Sob

I want food *Sob

Sayonara
Jean