Saturday, March 15, 2008

Love Untold

Almost every show that I've watched, the airports and the hospitals always served as the turning point of a character's attitude to another.

To me, both places represent the time when a person face the verge of leaving someone forever. To me, it represent the time of an end to something. Maybe a relationship or an unpleasent happening. I mean, at the very least, this is what I think.

I, myself, had exprienced this before. Facing the stress, the struggle of losing someone that I really love. Of course, not at the airport, for I would definitely wish that we really did departed there. Unfortunately, we left each other at the second.

Always at this time of the year, I had the urge to write a tribute essay for my late grandparents. I don't know whether it is just a coincidence or there are some things unexplainable. But this post will not be about them, yet. Instead of a message I have for every one.

So far, that period was my darkest moment. As a young child, I had never expected them to leave me so soon. Being someone who doesn't like to express my feelings, I regretted not telling them how much they meant to me, how important they are to me and how much I love them.

Now, I am only left with memories that will be placed deep down inside my heart.

I have learnt my lesson, to tell my love ones how important they are. And I will not leave my love for them untold.

Sayonara
Jean