Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cook it

Mugged the whole morning, thought I'd take a break. :D

Just some random thoughts about cooking.

When my sister says she will be cooking for the family, no one has any objections to that idea.

But when I announce that I will prepare a meal for the family, they all stared at me with their a worrying eyes, behaving like... as if I'll blow up that poor dear little kitchen of theirs, and tell me softly with much politeness, not wanting to hurt my feelings or anything, that its fine and its ok. They will take care of the meal. If I wanna help out, I can do the dishes after that. Then they gave me a smile :) , a pat on the shoulder and walked off.

Not very encouraging for a beginner/ amateur like me.

Whatever. Its their loss for not trying out my dishes. I'm telling you, my dishes will be so delicious that once you try them, you just can't stop eating them. You will definitely be addicted to them. Yes no kidding. Wait till you see what I make out of instant noodles. Yeah? Yeah.

Anyway, its a tiring day and my inspirations aren't flowing smoothly.
I'm just stuck. Right there. Yeah, you're pointing at the right place, RIGHT THERE!
They call it Writers' block.
My flow of thoughts is blocked!
By... a huge rock.
OOO They rhyme!!!

OK, Sorry, boredom just drives me insane!

PS: Do you know? (I learnt it from Wikipedia), Toodles is a short version of the French expression: à tout à l'heure which means: see you soon/ goodbye?

HAHA

Til then
Toodles!

Jean