Monday, June 21, 2010

Not too alone

Although I always say that I'm a loner, I really don't encourage myself or anyone to be too alone.
Simply because being alone allows your imaginations and your thoughts to run extremely wild. You tend to think of the unthinkables, the impossibles, the... so on and so forth.... yeah, et cetera.

So yeap, this was what happened to me today.
(Erm... to be more specific, not only today. As a matter of fact, it happens to me almost everyday.)

I can't say what I've been thinking today because its for me to know and for you to find out. :P
Perhaps, I could share just one with my loyal readers.
Well, one of the million things that I was thinking about today would be how to grill a salmon. Yes. This is that one question that has been bugging me since last weekend.
I want to try grilling salmon! But my family refuses to let me use the kitchen. Bleh.
Well, I'm thinking... after salmon, it will be chicken!

Anyway, I've studied for the whole day. I just have to emphasize that I hate electrophilic substitution. Unlike electrophilic additon, electrophilic substitution, is way more complicated. HATE IT!

Til Then
Toodles!
Jean