Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lies

I'm an escapist.

Sometimes, when I know perfectly well that things are not alright, I will still choose to believe that it is.
Some people say: "There's a 'lie' in 'believe'."
Yes.
I couldn't agree more.
There's always a risk in believing in something: Is it a lie? or is it the truth?

I lie, lied to myself.

Escaping from reality, has become a daily routine.
Entangled in the web of unreality. While one half of me is struggling to get out, the other half refuses to budge.
Because I thought... I'm happier this way.

No its a lie.

Promises made to myself, were usually ignored.
In the end, I'm always able to come up with excuses to convince myself that I have that 101 reasons for not being able to keep those promises.
Yes. so, forgive myself.

Living in the world filled with lies. I'm delusional.

I always thought:
"If only my life was a fairy tale. When all things shall end along with: Happily ever after..."

Yes Jean... to live in a world filled with: "If only"...
Will that make you happier?

Jean