Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life Under The Sea

Disclaimer: For my loyal and faithful readers, this is a repetitive post of what I've written 2 years ago. So... if you have read them before, please ignore this entry. :D

I have a fish tank... a marine fish tank to be more specific. :D

2 years ago, I was the one in charge of the maintaining the tank: Leveling up/down the salt level of the water; measuring the pH, nitrate, ammonia, phosphorus, magnisium... et cetera of the water, adding bacteria; adding plankton for the coral; feeding the fish; change the water; wash the tank and whatnot. But now, I'm too caught up with my work, I hardly have the time to even look at them, not to mention maintaining them. My dad does the job now. :P

I don't have the time to retake the photos of my fishes, below are the links to the photos I took of them, 2 years ago.

Enjoy :D

http://simply-partly-cloudy.blogspot.com/2008/05/ive-got-black-jellyfish-my-marine.html

http://simply-partly-cloudy.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-tank-my-marine-aquarium-part-2.html

Jean