Thursday, June 10, 2010

Frustrating

Its frustrating. Nope, extremely frustrating for someone like me, who loves to create, (regardless is it an art piece, a piece of story or a piece of music) and unable to do so wholeheartedly.

When I've finally convinced and promised myself to work and complete a piece, theres always a nagging voice inside my head, trying to remind me that I have an examination coming up after the vacation, and the load of performing well for the exam (Theres a reason to why I'm grounded you know?) is weighing down my enthusiasm to create. And not to mention, it more or less affects my inspiration to create as well.

Now it seems to be a sin to strum that guitar, sing with that vocal cords, draw with that pencil, type a story with that keyboard.

No, no one is pressurizing me. I just feel guilty for not studying. Its me. Get it? ITS ME!

ARGH!
Jean