Friday, October 29, 2010

397

I'm trying hard to reach my 400th post.
But lately, my days are "routine-ized" hence usually uneventful.
So theres really nothing to blog about. T_T
Except, of course, the times when I went out with dear for lunch and/or dinner, I'm finally able to couple my plain rice with some nice dishes. :)

I'm not as worried for my A levels as before.
I don't think its a sign of resignation.

Since I already have a clearer picture of what I can and probably want to do.
I'm no longer stressing over the number of "A"s I need to achieve, in order to get in to a local U.

Instead, I'm competing with myself.
I'm trying to find out what I'm capable of.
I'm trying to do myself justice;
trying to do my 2 years spent on JC education justice;
trying to do my-choice-to-go-to-a-JC justice; by giving my fullest effort for A levels.

No longer an aimless aim. Its a self test. I want to test my limits.

Regardless the results, whats more important is that stamina to finish the race.
Well, hang in there girl, its gonna end very soon.

Jean