Sunday, October 17, 2010

5

5 more days to the end of my JC life.

I think I'm suppose to feel emotional, but nope.
Probably the feelings haven't sink in yet, or maybe, I just don't feel for the school (not as much as I've felt for Temasek.)

I've decided to follow my plan.
I reckon, my happiness is more important than anything else.
For once, I want to be selfish.
Even if this means, I'll have to risk sacrificing my dreams, people not understanding, and probably people leaving me.

But of course, that doesn't mean I've given up. I'm just going back to where I've started. I'm just going back to the route, which I've deviated from it, a few months ago.

I'm uncertain.
But sometimes, when you are unable to find the answers, you really just need to take a leap of faith.

God, please give me strength to stay strong, and the courage to believe.
Jean