Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Strong

Maybe I should stay strong...
Even if I fall, I should stand up, smile, brush of the dirt and continue from there. Work and walk towards that peak again.
Its really not as if I haven't fall before.

Every route is worth venturing.
Even if it happens to be rocky, and tedious, at least, I've tried.

Maybe I've soared a little too high.
Maybe the fear of falling has clouded my vision.
Maybe the sense of lost is temporary.
Maybe tomorrow I'll find my way.

So what if following my plan is something that deviates from the norm?
So what if people will look down and disagree?
So what if I may regret doing so?

I know my parents meant well, but I guess its really time to decide for myself.
I still don't have the confidence that I can stay with accounts for all my life.
I may not be able to be a teacher/ a movie director/ a script writer/ a musician/ an comic artist/ an animator (simply speaking, unable to fufil my dreams and passion) if I follow my plan.

But what I can be assured of is that, it will be stable, I'll probably be happy, I'll learn to be contented.

Thought it through.
Hope I'll stay strong.

Jean