Thursday, October 7, 2010

Right here, Right now.

I thank god, for giving me the chance to meet dear.
Now, I think I've found myself a realistic motivation to do well for A levels. :P
(Of course, it would have been better to meet him earlier luh, so I won't do so badly for my previous exams.)

In fact, to a certain extent, I'm willing to forgo my somewhat-seemingly-unrealistic aspiration and settle for a humble one.
For him.
Seems silly? I used to think so.
But now? I don't see why it is not a perfect option.
(Either way, it still benefits me. :P LOL!)

It has dawned on me that, as long as I have him around, I need not be different to be happy. Because I can be myself. :)

Of course it will be great to have the best of both worlds, but, if I can't, I'm contented to have the best of just one world.
Lol!

I can't say for the future, but I know and I'm sure that this is how I feel, right here right now.

Jean