Thursday, October 28, 2010

Predict

I was browsing through my old post and was amazed at how I've mature over the years.

I said I hate changes, but little did I realise that I'm changing myself.

Changes aren't always that bad I suppose.
But sometimes they just happen too fast, and caught me off guard.
Without much preparation, I had to reconcile my expectations and things that have changed. I had to deal with them, and eventually accept them.
When I've finally accepted them, things change again.

The cycle just go on and on....

Accepting changes, is just one subject that I fail to master.

Things are gonna change soon.
I'm expecting it, hence I'm not afraid.
But even if things happen within my expectations, I know there will still be uncertainties.
For I'm no fortune teller who predicts the future.

Jean