Saturday, October 30, 2010

398

My gastric is giving problems again.
Oh no... I don't wanna go through another gastroscopy session!!!

OK, anyway, woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
I was extremely grumpy because I was coerced to wake up at 0830am!!!
Things didn't really get better because after breakfast I have to study!!!
BOO!!!

Annoyed.

On a lighter note, ^^
Can't wait to pack my december with exciting outings and gatherings.
I've already dedicated 7 days out of the 31 days to my family. ^^
Now all I need to plan now is how to spend the rest of my 24 days. ^^

Lets see....

Outings;
Gatherings;
Go out with dear;
Buy my electric guitar;
Play my electric guitar;
Concentrate on Piano and Music theory exam;
Jam with Six Harmonix;
Find Gigs for Six Harmonix;
Get Driver's licence;
Lazing at home;
Watch movies;
Watch dramas;
Watch animes;
Complete my games;
To remind myself my birthday;
Xmas!!!;
Need to find myself a job or something to do before January...
ETC!!!!

OK. EXCITED ^^
Jean