Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'M NOT GIVING UP, YA UNDERSTAND???

You can ask me to drop all things that are important to me, BUT YOU CAN NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, ASK ME TO GIVE UP MUSIC, ESPECIALLY PIANO, BECAUSE OF THAT DUMB A LEVELS. I can't tolerate this request even if its just a passing comment.

No matter how many times I'm gonna fail my music exams and piano exams, I'm NEVER going to give it up.

At least when music is around me, I feel confident, secure, happy, relax and complete. I enjoy its presence like every music lover does.

If I can go through O levels without stopping piano, I don't see why I can't cope it when its A levels? Yes I know its a whole new game and they are completely different, but if thats the case, why aren't you asking me to stop CCA for A levels? Why aren't you forbidding me to turn in because of A levels?

YES I'M STUBBORN, BUT I'M NOT IMMATURE.

I'm just trying to hold on to my passion and dream, is it too much?

I'll say it for the last time: NO ONE IS ALLOWED OR QUALIFIED TO ASK ME TO STOP MUSIC/PIANO FOR WHATEVER REASONS.
Especially when you people don't have the slightest idea how much music mean to me.

JEAN