Monday, March 22, 2010

Incoherence

My thoughts had been pretty incoherent and disorganize lately.

I'll chunk all my thoughts everywhere possible.

I'm ashamed to admit that they are all nothing but products of my moments of emotional impulse. Very emotionally driven. I guess they are also a result of extreme mental and physical exhaustion; the lack of stamina to run the rat race; the absence of motivation, and not to mention, concentration as well.

You know, you can afford to be inconsistent in your work, study.. et cetera and still be able to catch up if you mug enough.
But if you are practicing inconsistent sleeping hours, no matter how many days you have slept, you will never be able to catch up.
If given a choice, I'll never sacrifice my sleep.
However, as a JC student, if you sleep too much, its a sin.

On a side note: I mugged Econs for 5 days. :D And I can only assure a High S or a Low E. :( So much for sacrificing Chemistry for Econs.
I consider my papers for tomorrow as the SUPER COMBO.
Chemistry and Litearture. :D (Just like having POA and SS on the same day for Sec 4 Prelims.)
I'm prepared to be "extremely" ungraded for Chemistry, and probably, a D for Literature.
I haven't been studying them BECAUSE OF ECONS!!!

OK, I'm quite into Taylor Swift lately.
LOVE: "YOU BELONG WITH ME" AND "PICTURE TO BURN"!!!


Ok, its official, I don't think I'm lucid anymore.
Jean