Sunday, April 18, 2010

3 Songs

Its official.

Sleepers Awake by J.S. Bach
Summer Breeze by Jiro Hasebe
and Gavotte by G.F. Handel

are now the top 3 songs on my playlist. In other words, they are my favourite songs. :D

But... I really don't want to hear them anymore.

Lol. I'm contradicting myself, ain't I?

Erm.. at least for now.

I love them! But after... 4 months (approx) of continuous playing of these 3 songs, even if I'm not sick of them, my ears are.

I just realised that: No Sleepers Awake for VIVACE! (Sad-ness~)

So... My dear audiences, if you were there at Victoria Concert Hall, for our 4th Annual Guitar Ensemble Competition yesterday, you are one of the lucky bunch!
You have heard TPGE playing Sleepers Awake for the LAST TIME!!!
PLEASE FEEL HAPPY!!! TREASURE THAT EXPERIENCE PEOPLE!!!!
Well, in the future, you will have to pay an astronomical amount for us to play Sleepers Awake for you :D HEHE. (Just Kidding)

Anyway, TPGE will be performing Summer Breeze and Gavotte for VIVACE! so, if you missed us yesterday, no worries! Come for our concert: VIVACE! on the 22nd May 2010 @ TPJC's Auditorium!!! Ticket priced at $6.00!!! BE THERE OR YOU WILL REGRET!!!

OK~ I'm digressing...

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!! :D
JEAN