Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fatigue

"Is it me or is the room is spinning?"

Felt weak and groggy today.

I reckon that it must be those 3 tubes of blood taken away from me yesterday, that had caused this fatigueness. Well, as if I'm not Anemic enough, they just had to draw out 3 tubes, 3 TUBES of my blood!!!

So, I walked home with my eyes half closed, unaware of who is or who is not around me.
Sorry, I just can't help it, my eye-lids are super heavy today.

OK, I'm definitely not prepared to go for all the "scop-ies" next Tuesday. Just by thinking about the whole thing is already freaking me out. It is just plain frightening and nerve-wrecking. I think on the operation day itself, I'll run away and join the circus, so they will never find me. HAH! Thats it, I shall do that. :D

Digressing...

Brain-storming for my script's storyline. Can't wait to finish it and then eventually direct it into a movie. :D I know, I know, A LEVELS! and this is definitely not the time to do all these, but, if I don't do it now, I don't know when I'll accomplish it. I don't want to live til a 100 year old and suddenly realised that my ultimate goal/dream/aim (Whatever you call it) in life has yet to be fulfiled. That is just plain sad.

So no one is going to stop me, I'll start... like NOW?!

Oh on a side note, when it comes to directing shows, I haven't got any plans to direct something abstract/ artistic. I just want to start with something quite "mindless" but with themes and meanings. When one day I'm tired of being "mindless", I shall go for abstract. :D

Music.
I'm still stuck with my song. Its going no where.
So much for composing.

A LEVEL: plain absolute annoyance.

I hate to be restricted. Some times, the more you try to restrict me, you'll find, the harder it is to control me. I'll retaliate if I don't feel like conforming. :D
Unless you know how my temper operates, I strongly advise you to not mess with me.

OK, I shall go and gobble down all my food when I still have a chance to do so, before I start to consume something plain and tasteless on sunday to prepare for the "scop-ies" on Tuesday.

What a drag~

I guess its nothing to be afraid of, my whole family went through it, I'm just the last one to go through it. :P
Well, at least its a sort of comfort, better than freaking myself out everyday until the operation day right?

Ciao!
Jean